Currently known as Samaria Farm this is the ultimate lifestyle property and surely one of the finest examples in Victoria’s breathtaking North East region. The list of features is impressive but it is your inspection that will astound the senses . . . it has to be seen to be believed. The property has recently operated as a boutique café and held various functions, just in case you would like to live and work at this spectacular property.
When buyers tell me what they want in a lifestyle property the list includes:
- Classic and well maintained farmstyle homestead
- Beautiful gardens with variety and colour
- Lots of fruit trees
- Sealed road to the property
- Accomodation for family and friends
- An open fire
- Plently of character
- Excellent water supply and set up
- Swimming pool
- Spectular views of the area
- Good fencing and paddock structure with room for a horse and other farm pets
- And everyone wants a chook shed
Your inspection of this wonderful property will show you every item on the list plus more. To arrange your viewing Travis 24/7 on 0447 693 048.
Note: There is an approximate 5 acre paddock of roses bushes that the owner will sign a long lease for as they supply their rose oil and water production operation. They will offer a reasonable annual fee and by the nature of activity required and location of the paddock this agreement will cause you very little, if any, disruption to your enjoyment of this property.