Cherrybrook Cherry Farm is situated in the heart of Victoria's great North East and borders the acclaimed Glenrowan Wine Region.
The estate is surrounded by glorious National Park reserves, offering views from almost any angle. The property offers a wonderful lifestyle experience combined with income generation . . . and there is plenty of scope for improvement and expansion. It is your turn to add a chapter of history to this iconic Mt Bruno and Glenrowan district estate.
The features of the property are highlighted by:
- 7,000 approximately mixed variety Cherry Trees
- Cabernet and Shiraz vineyard . . . YES YOUR VERY OWN BOUTIQUE VINEYARD !
- Historic late 1800's homestead and earlier settlement ruins
- Quality packing shed including office and 2 cool rooms
- and importantly . . . underground water rights !
We have complete facts, features and disclosure documents available on request and we are please to arrange private inspections at your convenience. Contact Travis 24/7 to enquire further . . . 0447 693 048